Relationships, Marriage, Purpose, Passions, Parenthood

Friday, May 05, 2006

Relationship RX

One day people will get tired of wandering aimlessly into and out of relationships. Single adults will discover what they were meant to be and do. One day men and women will realize the power that lies in their compatibility; how a couple in unity are meant to change the world. One day women and men will acknowledge the place that sex has in a relationship for building trust and jealous commitment. One day children will once again be precious and not priced. Until then, I'll keep encouraging adults to find purpose, pursue purity, enjoy partnership, and embrace parenthood. With this blog I hope to connect with those who want to stop being a part of the free sex problem, those who want to find life by giving theirs away, and those who value family and community. You'll undoubtedly hear rants, stories, opinions, and some news. I hope this is the start of something real.

Today's Takeaway
If you are in a sexual relationship with someone you're not married to, ask yourself these questions:

How did I get here?
Where do I want this to go?
Am I being honest with my partner about my feelings?
What is the purpose of this relationship?
Would I want my child to emulate my behavior in this relationship?
Am I whole enough independently to unite with another this way?

No comments: